Saturday, January 22, 2011

Aww, shucks.

Thanks to Zan Marie for the Stylish Blogger award.  I'm not sure how to do this awards thing.  I think all the folks from the Compuserve Forum (who have blogs and those who don't) are stylish, so I'll pay it forward by giving them all a shout out from here.

The definition of stylish (freeonlinedictionary.com) 1. having elegance or taste or refinement in manners or dress  2. being or in accordance with current social fashions.

Elegance is a word I would Not use to describe myself, nor do I think I am refined (exception: taste in whisky).  I do in fact have a certain "taste" in my manners (using curse words too much, sarcastic by nature, sometimes blunt to a fault) and my dress (I live in my jeans, tshirts with humorous sayings which may be considered inappropriate to others which pretty much knocks out "being in accordance with current social fashions").  So, I'm glad to know that in my life something is stylish, even if it's just my blog.

No comments: